Frequently Asked Questions

What are the DSWD-ARMM frontline services?

  1. Application for Psychosocial Services or Special Social Services for Solo Parent
  2. Application for Marriage Counseling Service – Pre-Marriage Counseling
  3. Application for Certification of Minor Travelling Abroad
  4. Enrollment (or Registration) of children to Day Care Program
  5. Assistance and Support for Trafficked Persons
  6. Request For Social Welfare Interventions (Counselling and/or Referral) for women)
  7. Request For Financial Assistance for Women in Especially Difficult Circumstances
  8. Application for Social Pension for Indigent Senior Citizens
  9. Application for the Assistance to Individuals in Crisis Situation (AICS)
  10. Request For  A Social Case Study Report (SCSR)
  11. Application for Accreditation and Registration of People’s Organizations (POs) and Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) 
  12. Community Assembly/Registration of the Beneficiaries to Pantawid Pamilya Program

What is the Procedure of filing complaints/feedback?

Please let us know how we have served you by doing any of the following:

  1. Send us your feedback through our e-mail at
  2. Call or fax us at our hotline number (064) 431-00-64
  3. Let us know your suggestion/s and comment/s by accomplishing a feedback form available in the offices and drop it in our Suggestion Box located at Public Assistance and Complaints Desk.

THANK YOU for helping us continuously improve our services.

What is DSWD-ARMM’s Redress Mechanism?

If you are not satisfied with our services, your written/verbal complaints shall immediately be attended to by the officer of the day at the Public Assistance and Complaints Desk. Should there be any failure on the part of DSWD ARMM to meet the requirements of the Citizen’s Charter, the agency shall issue an official apology at the minimum. Other types of redress shall be considered commensurate on the impact of the failure to comply with the conditions set forth in the Charter.

Thank you for helping us continuously improve our services.

Is there an Automatic Extension of Licenses, Permits and Authorities?

If the government office or agency fails to act on an application and/or request for renewal of a license, permit or authority subject to renewal within the prescribed period, said permit, license or authority shall automatically be extended until a decision or resolution is rendered on the application for renewal. In this instance, the applicant shall be informed prior to the expiration of the original period that more time is required to evaluate the application or request. No automatic extension or extension shall apply to an expired permit, license, or authority covers activities which pose danger to public health, public safety, public morals, or public policy including but not limited to, national resource extraction activities. (Rule VI, Section 6 of Republic Act No. 9485, “An Act to Improve Efficiency in the Delivery of Government Service to the Public by Reducing Bureaucratic Red Tape, Preventing Graft and Corruption, and Providing Penalties Therefor”)

end faq

{accordionfaq faqid=accordion3 faqclass=”lightnessfaq defaulticon headerbackground headerborder contentbackground contentborder round5″}

Page 1 of 11

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


%d bloggers like this: